Financial Institution Expertise
Camdeus has a long and proven track record with many of the top banks in Malaysia.
Camdeus has in-depth and proven knowledge in managing and recovering delinquencies for banks and financial consumer debts in the Asia Pacific region.
Managing members by curing and reducing the roll-rates to delinquent buckets while recovering on early charge-off and written-off accounts, Camdeus has extensive experience working with some of the largest banks in the world to partner with them in their receivables processes.
The Camdeus Expertise:
- State-of-the-art call centre facilities to provide:
- Receivables management services
- Front-end recoveries
- Curing accounts to manage roll-rates and minimizing write-offs
- Extensive field recovery capabilities to recover early charge-off and written off accounts
- Ability to accurately skip trace, locate and contact absconded and non-contactable accounts
- Real-time reports on all recovery activities to assist in maximising results
- Streamlining processes to manage, recover and handle post-recovery functions:
- Payment plan monitoring
- Skip payment (non-payment) monitoring
- Assist in lump sum payment arrangement
- Debt counselling AKPK debt monitoring payment
- Complaints management monitoring
Camdeus has the proven processes, systems and resources for maximum results.
Learn more why.