Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry
Camdeus has receivables recovery activities presently going on for some of the world’s largest consumer companies.
Camdeus has in-depth and proven knowledge in managing and recovering delinquencies for companies in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry.
We manage debtors by curing and reducing the roll-rates to delinquent buckets while recovering on early charge-off and written-off accounts, Camdeus has receivable recovery activities presently going on for some of the world’s largest consumer companies in Malaysia and the world to partner with them in their receivables processes.
- Experts in FMCG industry debt recoveries
- Consistent and proven results in the FMCG industry since 1993
- Regulatory compliance with PDPA and commercial codes of conduct
- Dedicated team assigned to all major FMCG accounts
- Ability to handle early, middle and late stage delinquencies
- Voice logging provides a complete verbal audit trail of calling efforts
- Complaints management process ensure timely dealings with debtor complaints
- Comprehensive reporting and analysis ensures the right accounts are worked
- Strategic approach to managing portfolios and delinquencies
- Large database of information and resources to skip trace hard to track debtors
Camdeus has the proven processes, systems and resources for maximum results.